Leaderboard
728x15

Brian Kelly

Large Rectangle
Brian Kelly

Check out these young celebrities images:

Brian Kelly young celebrities
Image by Max Penn So many gay men tell me they had a crush on Luke Halpin (middle) on the TV show "Flipper". I wasn't particularly interested in him, except as a character in the show. Brian Kelly played the game warden and single father to the two boys. This might be a scene in which he informs them both, after they committed some infraction, that they're not too old for a spanking. That captured my imagination. It's unfortunate that Kelly died rather young, in New Jersey, of injuries from a motorcycle accident, if my memory serves me.

1972 Beauty Ad, Clairol Summer Blonde Hair Color, with Young Nick Nolte & Sigourney Weaver Sitting on Log on Beach (2-page advert) young celebrities
Image by classic_film Before they became famous actors on the silver screen, young Nick Nolte (b. February 8, 1941) and Sigourney Weaver (b. October 8, 1949) were magazine advertisement models. The two posed for this Clairol Summer Blonde ad in 1972, and apparently, they were also featured on the hair product's packaging during that time. Nolte was 31 years and Weaver was not quite 23 years old in this advert. Tagline: "'72, the summer brassy blonde went out... and new Summer Blonde came in." Published in Seventeen magazine, June 1972, Vol. 31 No. 6 Fair use/no known copyright. If you use this photo, please provide attribution credit; not for commercial use (see Creative Commons license).

Young Fan young celebrities
Image by kamshots Azadi Square-Qazvin-Iran While I was in Tehran I decided to travel to Qazvin 91 Miles (165 Km) west of Tehran to see the historic city and take a few pictures but I found the bazaar and the main streets of the city unusually quite until I came across 10s of people holding posters of the Iranian president and the supreme leader in one the main streets of the city so I realised that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was coming to visit the city during his 57th provincial tour. I managed to take a few pictures of his supporters and ordinary people just waiting to see the international celebrity. I’m going to post a few pictures of that time for the next few days until the presidential election and hopefully the end of his presidency.

Banner